Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stu, Tate, and I are best friends! Tate continues to shoot everything in sight and loves the reactions he receives from others. He is in nursery now and is not enjoying that concept as well as I would have hoped. Instead of being the active boy he is at home, he tends to draw close to the nursery leader with his blanket and thumb in his mouth. He loves his Dad and Mom and cries everytime ones of us puts on our coat/shoes. He always wants to go Bye-Bye and be the first one out the door. He is saying more and more words, one of them being "more" which happens to be my favorite so I know what he wants. He is our bundle of joy and the smiles keep on coming!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Linz- I am so excited you started a blog so we can always check in on you guys! Tate is getting so big! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete