Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Anniversary Getaway!

Stu and I went to Florida and the Bahamas just recently. Stu suprised me with this trip for Christmas and had it all planned out for us to leave in February. We arrived in Florida and one of the first things we did was headed to Walt Disney World's water parks. It was a blast...i'm ashamed to say though...over the years I have become more of a nancy. I was pretty scared to go down the steep slide, but after awhile I talked myself into it. Stu and I just ran around the park like little kids again going down one slide after the other. As you can tell, we did not take Tate. My dear family and my best friend took Tate during the 6 days of our adventure. We missed him so much, but we were grateful for the break!

2 comments:

  1. i love water slides and rollercoasters! sounds like an awesome getaway! congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you guys had a great trip. Fun pictures. I know Tate was so excited to see you. Are your burns all better. I'll bet you peeled layer after layer!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete